Friday, May 09, 2008

Not such a good day

Well, today is a real bummer. Michah J Cronin, who is one of my favorite cousins, died today. We're not sure exactly why but we are so sad and we are going to miss him so much. He was on a job in Colorado Springs and was, unfortunately found by one of his roommates. I* feel so bad for my Aunt, T. Its such a difficult thing to lose a child. While I have not experienced that myself, I have lost siblings and parents, neither of which is an enjoyable experience. We've been flocking to her and Tom's side in this time of need and are hoping it helps in some way. As I was talking with my bro and Micah's brother, we all agreed that the only good thing that comes out of a funeral is that the family comes together. Its actually quite sad, the only time that my mom's side of the family comes together is when someone dies. At the rate we seem to be kickin off, it should be often. I blame myself a bit because I easily fall into the "I'm so busy right now" mentality and then its gone...can't say hi or goodbye. Sometimes life gives us hard lessons, I just wish we didn't forget them so much and need the constant reminder.

No comments: