Friday, January 05, 2007

Hangin in Singapore

Well, I am here in Singapore and at this point am actually headed to the airport to fly to India. I'm going to be in Noida for almost a month. I'm kind of looking forward to it but I'm really beginning to miss the family and I haven't even been gone a week. I did get out and see quite a bit of the city and met some old friends a few nights. It was wonderful seeing them after 6 years. It was amazing...Just sat down and picked up the conversation like nothing no time had passed at all. Kristoff and Simmone are doing fantastic and are trying for kids. They really haven't changed a bit. Good on them. I didn't even get sick this time! Anyway, if you want to see more pics than this click the pic below to go to picassaweb


2 comments:

simmone said...

fantastic to see you again after 7 years mike and hope that it is shorter time next. shame cristie and the kids didn't join you but we will try to keep to our promise of a visit to Utah soon. Great time spent with you, regardless of the very late nights. We missed our ferry to Desaru for Dicks ashes/golf day because of our very late night. lots of love simmone and kristoff

Mike said...

Can't wait to see you guys again.